Peter Nagel advises clients on all matters of commercial and corporate law, in particular at the interface with the law of renewable energies. He has extensive experience relating to business acquisitions and complex restructurings as well as the drafting and negotiation of service and project agreements.
Peter advises clients in German and English and also speaks Russian.
- Counsel at METIS since 2012
- Attorney at Beiten Burkhardt Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
- Attorney at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Saxony State Ministry of Justice
- Administrative judge in the German State of Saxony
- Legal traineeship in Leipzig
- Studies in Leipzig (Dr. iur.), Speyer, Washington D.C. and Ann Arbor (University of Michigan)
- Scholarship from the German Academic Scholarship Foundation