Felix Dette specializes in corporate law with a particular focus on M&A, joint ventures and general corporate law. He has assisted with numerous corporate structural measures such as squeeze-outs, intercompany agreements and delistings, including associated shareholder litigation and appraisal proceedings.
Felix advises clients in German and English.
- With METIS since 2015
- Attorney at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Doctorate in the law of stock corporations, University of Mannheim
- Research assistant at the Institute for Company Law, University of Mannheim
- Legal traineeship in Darmstadt, Heidelberg and Perth (Australia)
- Studies in Heidelberg and Lund
- Scholarship from the German Economy Foundation