Lars Friske advises clients on all aspects of corporate and capital markets law. He is highly experienced in national and international business acquisitions. In addition, he regularly advises banks and borrowers on financings.
Lars advises clients in German and English.
"TOP-Anwalt" in the are of M&A
Competitor, JUVE Handbuch 2021/2022
"cooperative and competent"
Competitor, JUVE Handbuch 2020/2021
Competitor, JUVE Handbuch 2017/2018
"highly motivated, quick and very accurate advice"
Handelsblatt / Best Lawyers, since 2020
"Best Lawyers in Germany"
- Partner at METIS since its establishment in 2010
- Attorney at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP (Frankfurt and New York)
- Doctorate at Humboldt University, Berlin
- Legal traineeship at the Berlin Appellate Court (with assignments in Berlin and Brussels)
- Studies in law and economics in Passau and Berlin
- Scholarship from the German Academic Scholarship Foundation
- Prof. Dr. Daniel Benkert
- Dr. Eva Breitenfeld
- Christian Cappel
- Johannes Depenbrock
- Dr. Felix Dette
- Dr. Lars Friske
- Desirée Lehmann-Alvarez
- Dr. Vera Luickhardt
- Bernhard Maluch
- Dr. Peter Nagel
- Dr. Andreas Rasner
- Daniel Salvadore
- Sebastian Schwarz
- Christopher Seemann
- Jessica Tegelbekkers
- Dr. Heinrich von Bünau
- Dr. Florian Wettner