Lars Friske advises clients on all aspects of corporate and capital markets law. He is highly experienced in national and international business acquisitions. In addition, he regularly advises banks and borrowers on financings.
Lars advises clients in German and English.
- Partner at METIS since its establishment in 2010
- Attorney at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP (Frankfurt and New York)
- Doctorate at Humboldt University, Berlin
- Legal traineeship at the Berlin Appellate Court (with assignments in Berlin and Brussels)
- Studies in law and economics in Passau and Berlin
- Scholarship from the German Academic Scholarship Foundation