Daniel Benkert is an expert in all aspects of individual and collective employment law. A particular focus of his work is advising on sensitive matters of data protection and compliance. Daniel represents clients in court and also in negotiations with works councils and trade unions. He has advised on employment law matters in relation to numerous transactions and restructurings and has a wealth of experience in cross-border mandates.
Daniel is co-author of a commentary on the German Protection Against Dismissal Act (KSchG) and lectures at the German Graduate School of Management and Law (GGS) as Professor of Civil Law, German and International Labor and Business Law.
Daniel advises in German and English and also speaks Italian.
- Partner at METIS since its establishment in 2010
- Attorney at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Research assistant at the University of Constance
- Legal traineeship with assignments to the German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer and the German Embassy in Rome
- Studies in Constance and Ferrara