Andreas Rasner advises clients on all matters of corporate law, transformation law and contract law as well as in judicial and extra-judicial disputes. He has extensive experience relating to international business acquisitions and complex restructurings as well as service and project agreements.
Andreas advises clients in German and English and also speaks French, Finnish and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Partner at METIS since its establishment in 2010
- Secondment to the Global Banking – Mergers & Acquisitions department of Deutsche Bank AG in Frankfurt am Main
- Attorney at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP (Frankfurt am Main)
- Legal traineeship at the Passau Regional Court
- Law studies at the University of Passau (Dr. iur.)
- Chinese language and Chinese law studies at the University of Nanjing (Nanjing Daxue)
- Industrial engineering studies (specialism in mechanical engineering) at Darmstadt Technical University (intermediate diploma in business administration)
- Scholarship from the German Academic Scholarship Foundation
- Scholarship of the Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach Foundation