Jessica Tegelbekkers advises on all matters of corporate and contract law as well as with respect to in and out of court dispute resolution.
Jessica advises clients in German and English and also speaks Italian.
- With METIS since 2020, as qualified lawyer since 2021
- Legal traineeship at the Regional Court of Darmstadt (including an assignment to a leading German pharmaceuticals company)
- Law studies at the Philipps University, Marburg
- Studies of Chinese law at the China University of Political Science and Law, Beijing (China-EU School of Law)
- Assignment to the Università degli Studi, Bologna