Lijia Chen is foreign associate at METIS. Her core expertise are M&A transactions and corporate law, in particular for Chinese clients.
She is fluent in Chinese (Mandarin), German and English.
- With METIS since 2019
- Internship with GE (Shanghai) and an international law firm in Frankfurt
- Master program of economic law, LL.M.; studies performed by way of a dual degree at Georg-August-University Göttingen and Nanjing University
- Bachelor degree of German language and literature at Beijing Foreign Studies University (BFSU), minor program: International Economics and Trade
- Erasmus Program Scholarship
- CSC Scholarship
- Eva Drewes Scholarship
- First Prize of Academic Scholarship of Nanjing University and BFSU
- Prize of the City Beijing for Outstanding Graduates