Bettine Jankowski advises on all matters of corporate and contract law as well as with respect to in and out of court dispute resolution.
Bettine advises clients in English and German and also speaks Mandarin.
- With METIS since 2018
- Legal traineeship at the Higher Court of Darmstadt including a deployment to a law firm in Singapore
- Law studies at the University of Constance
- Studies of Chinese language and law at the University of Nanjing (Nanjing Daxue)
- Scholarship from the German Academic Scholarship Foundation
- Scholarship from the Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach Foundation