Bernhard Maluch specializes in M&A and corporate law. He has extensive experience in advising on national and international business acquisitions, joint ventures, mergers and spin-offs in the areas of private equity and venture capital. He also advises clients on real estate transactions and restructurings as well as insolvencies.
Bernhard advises clients in German, English and French and also speaks Arabic.
- Partner at METIS since its establishment in 2010
- Attorney at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP (Frankfurt and Dubai)
- Legal traineeship at the Berlin Appellate Court
- Studies in Tübingen, Geneva and Heidelberg
- Scholarship from the German Academic Scholarship Foundation