Bernhard Maluch specializes in M&A and corporate law. He has extensive experience in advising on national and international business acquisitions, joint ventures, mergers and spin-offs in the areas of private equity and venture capital. He also advises clients on real estate transactions and restructurings as well as insolvencies.
Bernhard advises clients in German, English and French and also speaks Arabic.
Wettbewerber, JUVE Handbuch 2020/2021
“TOP Lawyer” in the area of M&A
Handelsblatt / Best Lawyers, since 2020
“Best Lawyers in Germany” in the area of Corporate Law
Legal 500 Germany 2018
“very good Corporate lawyer”
Competitor, JUVE Handbuch 2017/2018
“highly motivated, quick and very accurate advice”
- Partner at METIS since its establishment in 2010
- Attorney at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP (Frankfurt and Dubai)
- Legal traineeship at the Berlin Appellate Court
- Studies in Tübingen, Geneva and Heidelberg
- Scholarship from the German Academic Scholarship Foundation