Heinrich von Bünau advises on all aspects of corporate and commercial law. For many years, he has advised on complex business transactions, joint ventures and group restructurings. Clients also value his expertise in company succession, shareholder disputes, D&O liability and litigation. Heinrich acts for German and foreign groups, owner-run businesses, financial investors and private clients. Heinrich frequently lectures on legal aspects of M&A.
Heinrich advises clients in German and English.
- Partner at METIS since 2014
- Attorney and Partner at Mayer Brown LLP, Frankfurt am Main and London
- Doctorate in stock corporation law
- Legal traineeship at the Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main (including assignment to Clayton Utz, Sydney)
- Legal studies in Heidelberg and Dresden
- Industrial manager in the chemicals industry