Bernhard Maluch specializes in M&A and corporate law. He advises on business acquisitions, mergers and spin-offs as well as financings, restructurings and insolvencies.
Bernhard advises clients in German, English and French and also speaks Arabic.
- Partner at METIS since its establishment in 2010
- Attorney at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP (Frankfurt and Dubai)
- Legal traineeship at the Berlin Appellate Court
- Studies in Tübingen, Geneva and Heidelberg
- Scholarship from the German Academic Scholarship Foundation